jueves, 12 de abril de 2018

WHO I AM?

Hi! My name is Bárbara Díaz and here I'm going to say "Who i am".
Well, I'm from Santiago, Chile and I born in this place in July 07th, 1999. I live with my mom and my sister in Ñuñoa. I study Odontology in Universidad de Chile University but I really wanted to study Medicine in the same university, because I was in love with anatomy (but now that I got anatomy in Odontology, I don't love it so much haha).
I feel that I don't have any interest, but I have Hobbies. One of my favorite hobbie is watch Netflix in bed in a raining day (who don't?). I would like to have a deportive hobbie, because I like sport, but i'm not constant in that :(. Another hobbie is the music (mostly Pop) and books (Fantasy, like angels and daemons).
Like I said above, I love read books. My favorite and first book is "Hush Hush" saga of Becca Fitzpatrick and "Fallen" saga of Kate Lauren. I don't have a favorite film, because I really prefer read the book. 
My favorite food is Lasagna (pastas in general) and I really like cookies and cream ice cream.
My favorite person is my mom,  my boyfriend, my school friends and my dog Palta (yeah, is not a person, but i really love it <3). 
Well, this is me :). And yes, the name of my dog is really stupid but cute.

 Here is a picture of my dog Palta<333 

1 comentario:

  1. I wanted study medicine, too. But
    you should not be discouraged, this career is beautiful. regards!

    ResponderEliminar